Danke Xie (moc.liamg|eix.eknad#moc.liamg|eix.eknad)
This is mainly a wiki I am using to collect Linux-related information, tricks and hopefully some good solutions to interesting problems. The things I am most interested in for this wiki are the Linux Kernel, embedded Linux programming, the Android OS and the iPhone. There may also be something about C/C++/Java, useful open-source tools, some algorithm and coding problems, etc.
Hopefully, the wiki will provide a better platform than a blog in growing useful information, since sometimes an article on some topic doesn't jump out all at once. Many pages will need to grow as new information comes in, and as the problem is handled more fully or in more depths. I hope you will find some information useful. Welcome!
- A patch of GRUB for USB boot-up
- Some articles on Android boot up and debugging tricks (in progress)
- About GCC optimizations (in progress)
- Some interesting articles on Linux programming
- Example programs from Linux Device Drivers (updated for Linux Kernel 2.6.17)
- Linux USB gadget drivers and tracing methods
- Linux Kernel API, debugfs and books
- Android online resources
- How to read Android crash log and stack trace
- How to set the vendor ID of ADB and trace its internal logs
- Things that shouldn't be done in Kernel, platform devices, sleeping in kernel, syscall call-flow
- Dispatching Hardware Events in a Multi-Threaded Linux Application
- How to get kernel messages from Android?
- Remote procedure calls in Android
- Enabling KGDB for Android (source available on github)
- Measuring kernel latencies to ensure real-time constraints
- Open source project: Fast VNC server for Android
- Open source project: Virtual PC on Android